Chaired by London Funders’ members, the networks are a space for funders working on or interested in specific areas to meet on a regular basis to exchange knowledge and ideas, find out about other members’ programmes and current activities, hear from our friends in the sector, horizon scan, troubleshoot challenges, and seek opportunities to collaborate.
Our current active networks include:
- The Advice Network
- The Children and Young People (CYP) Network
- The Equity and Justice Network
- The Healthy London Network
- The Housing and Homelessness Network
- The Research and Evaluation (R&E) Network
Each network meet quarterly. For the upcoming meeting dates, check out our events page.
If you would like to find out more or join one of the networks above, please email our Membership Manager, Nasyah.