About the role
Reporting to our Head of Youth Investment Fund (HYIF) this role plays an important part in supporting and coordinating Governance and Business Support activities across various internal and external partner teams, Boards and Committees.
To actively engage with the internal Relationship Management team and external partner teams to ensure papers are produced to pre-determined quality standards and deadlines. To produce papers for meetings including but not limited to monthly Assessment Panels, Quarterly Grant Committees and Programme Boards.
To administrate and coordinate all YIF meetings including:
- timetabling and meeting planning ensuring diary availability and quorate attendance by panel and committee members
- ensuring all reports from all internal and external partners are received within the pre-determined deadlines to the required quality standards
- publishing meeting packs on Board Intelligence software
- attending meetings and taking accurate minutes ensuring discussions, decisions made, ownerships and deadlines for completion are properly documented.
- preparing follow up action tables from meetings with ownerships and deadlines
- ensuring follow up action is completed by relevant team members
How to apply
For more information and to apply please click here