About the role
YBF has a wealth of data from member surveys, workshop feedback, staff knowledge, etc. This role will use this evidence to inform decision making within the organisation. You will:
- Identify how to use our data to best demonstrate the work of YBF and the impact it is making on the sector.
- Amplify the work of our members. Using the data that we hold, to demonstrate to the wider public, the great work being done by members across Barnet.
- Support our members’ use of data to assist them in both securing funding and reporting the impact of their work.
- Develop on previous work done to give children and young people a voice, helping us to identify the local needs.
- Drive data backed solutions to the key themes and areas requiring development across Barnet.
- Use data to support the Fundraising and communications teams • Potentially work with external analysists/data experts along with students (via placements or secondments) to expand on the points listed above.
How to apply
For more information and to apply please click here