One of the ways we do this is through our borough-based funder forums. Currently, we work alongside members to convene local funder forums in ten London boroughs. While each group is responsive to its local context, they tend to share similar aims, including:
- Sharing intelligence and knowledge about local issues
- Exploring ways of aligning activities and funding, to target investment more effectively
- Seeking opportunities to collaborate with others
- Sharing effective funding/ grant-making practice
Each forum meets 3-4 times per year. We currently bring groups of funders together in:
- Camden, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Kensington & Chelsea, Bexley and Greenwich (joint forum), Lambeth, Southwark, Hounslow and Westminster.
We also support Lewisham's funder network.
If you’d like to find out more about any of our local funder networks, or would like to speak to us about setting one up in your borough, please contact Helen.