About the role
To manage existing and develop new relationships with “Champions” i.e. (U)HNWIs, Trusts/Foundations, Companies, and Public Funders, to secure match funding for Big Give campaigns.
- Lead on all philanthropic partnerships and relationships, including managing relationships with existing Champions, researching and developing long-term, trusting relationships and recruiting and onboarding new Champions.
- Work with Digital Operations Lead to ensure the effective systems and processes are in place for onboarding, management of and reporting to Champions.
- Act as Product Manager for Champion-related products and act as the philanthropist/funder customer voice within the Big Give team.
- Raise the profile of the Big Give and its campaigns across the philanthropy sector so that the organisation becomes known as a trusted and valued partner for philanthropy.
- Provide strategic leadership for marketing to existing and potential champions and charities.
- Represent the Big Give at philanthropy/funder events.
- Assist with all aspects of the Big Give operations, including the planning and management of events for Champions and supporting the development of systems and processes in particular with relation to Champions.
- Management responsibility for the Philanthropy Executive.
How to apply
For the application pack for more information click here
Send a CV and a short cover letter (no more than one page) explaining your motivation and how you fit the job description to email@example.com.
Whilst this is advertised as a full-time position, we are happy to discuss part-time and/or term-time-only working arrangements for the right candidate.