About the role
One Southwark is the new place based giving scheme for Southwark. One Southwark has the overarching aim of transforming lives and opportunities of under-represented young people through collective action. It is a new concept and model.
While hosted by United St Saviour’s charity, it has its own Director and a Coalition of community stakeholders (businesses, funders, statutory agencies, charities and residents) who believe that the status quo can be challenged and that Southwark can become a fairer place.
Initially One Southwark is working with a small cohort of young people and a small coalition of agencies to test and develop the proof of concept. A learning and influencing (L&I) element will be woven into the fabric of the programme, running alongside the delivery for at least the first two years.
One Southwark is seeking a learning partner to help deliver the learning and influencing (L&I) component of the programme. This is critical to ensure impact beyond the core group of young people and the Coalition.
How to apply
For more information about the role please click here
If you have an questions, and to submit your expression of interest, please contact Alison Benzimra ABenzimra@ustsc.org.uk
If you are interested in tendering for the Learning Partner programme, please submit your expression of interest outlining:
- Your previous relevant experience, particularly in terms of proof of concept and system change.
- Your skills, particularly in relation to qualitative research, co-creation and creative research methodologies
- How you would approach the learning programme (your methodology - we are happy for you to propose a different approach to what we have laid out).
- Who would lead the project and the composition of your team
- Your costs (with breakdown)
 Current Coalition members: United St Saviour’s Charity, Peabody Foundation, London Borough of Southwark, Good People, Community Southwark, Team London Bridge, Alan & Babette Sainsbury Charitable Fund, Norton Rose Fulbright, Womble Bond Dickinson and Merchant Taylors.