Our newly formed Business System team are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join them. This role will support, maintain, and develop the business systems, processes, and information upon which the Foundation relies. As our primary business system is Salesforce, this role offers a brilliant opportunity to become a Salesforce expert from a user perspective, to gain an advanced insight into system development, as well as to interact with our other business systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter with a real passion and flair for process to join the Foundation. The successful candidate will work alongside the Business Process Analyst and will take on a key role as the interface between the Foundation’s business areas, including our Impact on Urban Health, NHS Charities, Endowment, and Impact Investment teams, and the technical arm of the Business Systems team.
The terrific thing about this role is that it is all about enabling people to do rewarding work well!
At Guy’s & St Thomas’ Foundation, our mission is clear – to build the foundations of a healthier society.
As part of our team, you will work alongside talented people from a mix of personal and professional backgrounds. We are a Living Wage employer and support flexible working, part-time roles and job shares. Though our ambitions are serious, this is a friendly place to work with lots of opportunities to meet and socialise with colleagues. We believe there is immense power in diversity and aim to recruit and nurture talent who think and act differently.
More information about working with us can be found here, where you can read about
- how we approach recruitment
- our team, culture and values
- the benefits of working with us
- and our approach to diversity, equity & inclusion, health & wellbeing, and learning & development
- Business analysis – analyse the Foundation’s processes to determine how they work, and then identify where value can be added, to make the processes both more efficient and user-friendly.
- Process design – working with users to design and develop new processes; and to evolve and optimise existing processes
- Process support – working with all the Foundation’s teams to provide guidance and any other assistance to ensure that all processes are being undertaken effectively and in compliance with the Foundation’s governance and other rules. Along with supporting the Business Process Analyst in the creation of ‘How to Guides’ to ensure end users have the tools to enable them to perform in their roles as efficiently as possible
- Business partnering – pro-actively work with the rest of the Business Systems team to identify patterns, cross-organisational opportunities, and reoccurring issues. Also, through supporting the technical team with answering support requests raised by end users.
- Project management – work with the Business Process Analyst to update the product backlogs for key projects on our roadmap and then take recommendations to product owners on how to implement beneficial changes for their teams.
- Testing and quality assurance – ensuring that all developments are tested to the satisfaction of end-users. This will include working closely with the rest of the Business Systems Team to achieve consistent approaches to terminology, templates, and record management.
- Business as usual tasks – by supporting the Business System team with support requests logged by end users, minor configuration changes, delivery of training and any other ad hoc tasks that may be required
How to apply
Thanks for your interest in working with us. You can see the full job package here.
We’re working hard to ensure we recruit great people and minimise unconscious bias in our selection process. To support this, we use the Applied platform, which anonymises applicants. To apply for the role, please go to:
To find out more about the role, please contact email@example.com