About the role
Managing Corporate Partnerships
- Leading partnerships with businesses to support Camden’s communities through funding and connections, skilled volunteering and in-kind support.
- Working closely with the Head of Funding to ensure corporate connections, skilled volunteering and in-kind support complement our grant programmes.
- Leading community fundraising events, such as Camden Giving Week.
- Work with the Partnerships Officer to achieve an agreed fundraising target.
- Ensuring our corporate partnerships are managed in line with prioritising increasing power in Camden’s communities.
- Coordinating participatory reporting and impact evaluation processes.
PR, Marketing and Communications
- Leading on communications social media, marketing, events and the Camden Giving website that supports effective corporate partnerships.
- Line managing the Partnerships Manager.
- Acting as an ambassador for Camden Giving.
- Be available occasionally outside of normal working hours to support the team with delivery of various Camden Giving events and activities.
- Working as part of a small team to achieve Camden Giving’s overall aim of creating a fairer society.
- Supporting grants administration and other tasks at peak times.
How to apply
For more information and to apply please click here
Email firstname.lastname@example.org a CV and cover letter outlining your experience relevant to this role by midnight on the 12th July.