About the role
You are a talented, enthusiastic and confident person who will lead our Funding work. Working closely with colleagues in our Finance, People & Governance team your work will focus on increasing the skills of a range of partners to support increased funding into the physical activity and sport sector across London. This will include supporting the income diversification ambitions of London Sport.
Central to this will be building relationships with, and the skills of, external partners and London Sport colleagues and working with them to help more people to become physically active.
What you’ll do:
- Increase the skills and ability of colleagues and partners to access funding and complete funding applications, through sign-posting, webinars, training and other approaches.
- Engage with London Sport project managers to support the funding process for individual projects and support of London Sport’s strategy ensuring that we are able to access non-traditional funds that allow delivery of our Aspirations.
- Working with others, build the funding focus of the London Sport Consultancy including briefing and managing consultants/associates, supporting the identifcation and winning new business and the delivery of the same.
- Develop a good knowledge of grant funding organisations, trusts and foundations and other non traditional funders, and funds available to London Sport and our physical activity and sport focused partners.
- Provide partners governance advice and guidance, and support improved understanding of, and adherence to, the Code for Sports Governance as part of London Sport’s funding advice.
- Act as the key contact for stakeholders both internal and external, in relation to funding
- Working with colleagues, support our end-to-end grant giving process for existing and new funding streams, to contribute to guidance notes that support high quality grant applications.
How to apply
For more information and to apply please click here
If you have any questions about the role or London Sport please email firstname.lastname@example.org.