About the role
The Digital Manager will be responsible for managing all digital activity across St Martin-in-the-Fields Charity - from our web platforms to social media, SEO and paid search, to email and external digital marketing.
The role will also oversee all digital activity relating to our Christmas Appeal with BBC Radio 4 - a campaign which has been running for over 95 years.
A key requirement of the role will be to support in the design and delivery of the digital strategy that unifies the many faces of the Charity - from fundraising to programmes. This role will lead in digital campaigns and support the Head of Communications to ensure an integrated, coordinated single brand across all channels.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Digital Strategy and Project Management
- Support the Head of Communications to design the comms strategy relating to all digital activity for St Martin-in-the-Fields Charity
- Support the Head of Communications to deliver a single, coordinated St Martin-in-the-Fields Charity brand identity
- Coordinate and manage all online platforms - currently multiple websites for St Martin's Charity and the Frontline Network
- Lead on Social Media Strategy and manage all social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Manage directly and or oversee where needed all digital projects, including SEO, website development, paid search and paid social - including all those relating to the annual BBC Radio 4 Christmas Appeal
- Measure and evaluate digital activity via regular reporting - for example, quarterly and Trustee reports including website and social media statistics
- Work closely with colleagues across both the Fundraising and Programmes teams to ensure delivery of their campaigns, projects and communications, and support their digital learning
- Manage relationships, including suppliers who support the Charity's digital projects and internal and external stakeholders (including St Martin's charities, the BBC, external agencies and freelancer creatives)
- Working closely with the Head of Communications to manage income and expenditure for digital activity
How to apply
For more information and to apply please click here
If you are passionate about our work to address homelessness and would like to join the team as Digital Manager, please provide via our website:
- A current comprehensive CV outlining your key achievement in previous and current roles with details of two referees (who will not be contacted without your prior consent)
- A covering statement (no longer than two A4 pages) supporting how you believe your skills and experience match the requirements of the role and person specification.
If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please contact Kirsty Gurm, Head of Fundraising at email@example.com
Further information about the Charity can be found at our website - St-Martin-in-the-Fields | UK homeless charity (smitfc.org)