In this capacity, we’d guarantee a minimum number of days of work on an annual basis for the person appointed and would agree additional packages of work during the year depending on the needs of the organisation.
This brief outlines the key elements of the opportunity, including:
- The purpose – an overview of how the work fits with our team and our plans;
- The products – examples of the type of outputs we’ll be looking to see from you;
- The person – some thoughts on the skills and experience you’ll bring to the role;
- The practicalities – everything you need to know about the role; and
- The process – how we’ll be making the appointment.
If you’re interested in being considered for the Associate Director (Research) opportunity you’ll need to send us your CV and a cover letter (of no more than two sides of A4) outlining how you see yourself working with us before midday on Monday 9 May 2022. More details about the opportunity is available in the briefing pack here.