About the role
Cloudesley is looking for an experienced Administrator to join its small staff team. This key role involves providing high quality support across the charity’s activities.
Our new Administrator will enable the smooth-running of the charity by:
- Acting as the first point of contact for calls and enquiries
- Organising and servicing Trustees' and other meetings and events
- Undertaking administration relating to the charity's grant-making, governance and a wide range of other activities
- Maintaining and developing the charity's IT systems and website
- Working closely with colleagues and external agencies
Cloudesley is an independent charitable trust that makes grants to people, organisations and churches in Islington. This year, our grants budget is £1.6 million, split equally between our Health Grants and Church Grants programmes. We will be increasing our grant-making over the coming years. Our income comes from investments and from properties which the charity owns on the Cloudesley Estate in Islington.
This is a full-time, permanent role. We are happy to consider flexible working options and job share applications. The Administrator will initially work at least two days per week in our Holloway Road office, with the possibility of remote working on other days.
The charity operates a pension scheme into which it will make a contribution equivalent to 8% of the Administrator's salary. Staff also have access to a range of benefits through an employee assistance programme.
How to apply
If you have any questions about the role or would like support with your application, please contact us on email@example.com.
For more information about the role and full details of how to apply, please click here.