In the meeting, we’ll be mapping the documents that funders ask for in order to assess risk, and the questions you ask about:
- Finances: how do you identify key information/metrics and where do you find it? Previous accounts, income and expenditure, reserves, budgets/forecasts, fundraising pipelines?
- Governance: Trustees, structure and sub-committees, skills and expertise, diversity
- Risk: risk assessment, safeguarding
- Policies: do you ask to see key policies; if so, which ones and and how do you interrogate them?
- What else is important to you when assessing risk/completing due diligence?
Please note that all our events are member-only, unless otherwise specified. You can read more about applying to London Funders' membership here.