- What we do
- Theory of Change
Blog on ‘The Way Ahead’- Doing good through co-production with local communities
David Warner of London Funders argues that the key to doing good in the future will be putting civil society at the heart of the process.
David Warner, Director of London Funders has reacted to The Future of Doing Good report published by the Big Lottery Fund and written by Sonia Sodha (Trustee, Trust for London and writer for the Observer), and has noted the links it has with the recently published report commissioned by London Funders, LVSC and Greater London Volunteering: 'The Way Ahead'- Civil Society at the Heart of London.
David has commented on the role of communities, future support needs and the role that funders need to play to sustain civil society.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- London's Giving - transforming and energising local giving
- Review of London's Civil Society Support
- Future of Civil Society Support in London
- Project Plan
- A team have been selected to research into the future of civil society support in London
- The future of civil society support in London - tender document
- The reference group
- Change for good?
- Emerging Findings Report
- Systems Change Group
- The Change Ahead (by John Griffiths)
- The Future of Doing Good- David Warner Blog
- The Way Ahead- Civil Society at the Heart of London
- London Funders - measuring our impact
- London Mayoral Election 2016- Civil Society Policy Recommendations
- A Vision for Young Londoners
- IVAR- Place Based Research
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training