- What we do
- Theory of Change
Review of London's Civil Society Support
London Funders, working with London Voluntary Service Council (LVSC) and Greater London Volunteering (GLV) has commissioned research to look into the future of civil society infrastructure in London. Funded by the City Bridge Trust, the work is being carried out by Srabani Sen OBE & Associates.
The research seeks to understand how civil society in the capital can best be supported in order to make the biggest difference for Londoners. Building on existing research, this new project will result in a practical plan for the future of infrastructure in London.
A full update on the project can be found here.
For a PDF version of 'The Way Ahead- Civil Society at the Heart of London', please click here
An extended executive summary can be found here
Please click here for the pragmatic co-production briefing
Please click here for the literature review summary
What we do
- London Funders projects
- London's Giving - transforming and energising local giving
- Review of London's Civil Society Support
- Future of Civil Society Support in London
- Project Plan
- A team have been selected to research into the future of civil society support in London
- The future of civil society support in London - tender document
- The reference group
- Change for good?
- Emerging Findings Report
- Systems Change Group
- The Change Ahead (by John Griffiths)
- The Future of Doing Good- David Warner Blog
- The Way Ahead- Civil Society at the Heart of London
- London Funders - measuring our impact
- London Mayoral Election 2016- Civil Society Policy Recommendations
- A Vision for Young Londoners
- IVAR- Place Based Research
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training