- What we do
- Theory of Change
Children and Young People
This is a network group to discuss the children and young people sector in London
Children & Young People In London
London Funders has established a Children & Young People Network Group in response to growing concerns from its membership about the way that the funding landscape for children and young people services across London is changing. In particular reductions in public sector funding appears to be having a significant impact on the provision of services across London.
The group will provide a forum for funders in London, and other key stakeholders, to:
- Assess the current landscape of funding for children and young people’s services across London, and how this has changed and is likely to change in the immediate future;
- Identify areas of concern to funders and to those they fund arising from this changing funding landscape;
- Highlight and showcase examples of innovation in funding and commissioning practice that is seeking to tackle these concerns;
- Facilitate collaboration and partnerships across funders, and between funders and other stakeholders;
- Consider the strategic funding needs of children and young people’s services in London, and seek to create a consensus within London for a more strategic response to those funding needs;
- Explore in detail specific issues and initiatives.
Members of this group joined together to complete a discussion document on the challenges facing children and young people's services in London.
Membership of the group will open to any member of London Funders who funds in this space, and by invitation to other key partners and stakeholders.
Next meeting: 30th November 2016
Contact us in order to book a space
Please click on the links below to find information about the meeting and speakers, presentation material and the full meeting reports.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training