- What we do
- Theory of Change
2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
A Learning from Funders meeting on 22nd September 2015 - a report is now available
This meeting heard from Jessica Harris, NCVO on the Cultural Commissioning Programme - supporting arts and cultural organisations to engage in public sector commissioning
The Cultural Commissioning Programme is helping the arts and cultural sector to engage in public sector commissioning and enabling public service commissioners to increase their awareness of the potential for arts and cultural organisations to deliver their outcomes.
This presentation summarised the findings from the programme’s research report, including: benefits of working with arts and cultural providers to deliver public service outcomes, and the opportunities and barriers to developing this area of work. It also shared the learning that is emerging from CCP’s two Commissioning Partners pilots – in these, commissioners in Kent County Council and Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group are being supported to develop their approaches to commissioning, to enable more arts and cultural organisations to bid for contracts to deliver outcomes for people and communities.
The Cultural Commissioning Programme is being delivered by a partnership of NCVO (lead partner), New Economics Foundation and New Philanthropy Capital. It is a 3-year programme funded by Arts Council England. Further details are here.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Models for reaching sustainability
- 2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training