- What we do
- Theory of Change
2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
A meeting report is now available
This Learning from Funders event provided an opportunity for funders to consider recent developments within the area of Early Action and Intervention. This meeting featured contributions from members of the Early Action Funders Alliance, which is building on the work of the Early Action Task Force and we discussed the funder collaboration that is supporting a number of pilot initiatives across the country. We also heard about the work of the Southwark Early Action Commission, being led by Community Action Southwark. The commission, which is the first of its kind, looked at how the council, NHS, police and voluntary sector can work together to prevent problems that damage people’s lives and trigger demands for expensive services like hospitals and prisons – with ultimate savings for the taxpayer.
With further significant reductions facing local authority budgets, this LFF event helped local authorities and other funders to think about how to re-profile services and grapple with the challenges of trying to shift resources from reactive to proactive interventions.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Models for reaching sustainability
- 2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training