- What we do
- Theory of Change
2015 December - Models for reaching sustainability
An upcoming Learning from Funders meeting on 15th December 2015
The content of this session be related to the theme of Social Finance. There will be a series of case studies showing the role that investment and/or new business models can play in enabling charities to achieve sustainability and scale their impact.
In this session Social Finance will explain the mission of their charity, their objectives and the role that its new business model/investment played in enabling them to achieve their mission. This session will be led by Alice Millest, Fiona Miller Smith and Richard Speak who lead Social Finance’s advisory work with charities and social enterprises.
If you are interested in attending, please email us.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Models for reaching sustainability
- 2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training