- What we do
- Theory of Change
2014 September - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
A meeting to reflect on and consider what the future shape of London’s VCS infrastructure might be. 16th September 2014
What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure? – A discussion for funders & investors in London
This Learning From Funders meeting built on the discussions held at our February event - Funding Infrastructure - the good, the bad or should we? – and provided an opportunity for members to reflect on and consider what the future shape of London’s VCS infrastructure might be. Attendees were briefed on the emerging findings of the NAVCA initiated Independent Commission on the future of local infrastructure (details here).
Also of interest, NAVCA has published an analysis of Transforming Local Infrastructure (based on information from the end of grant reports and six TLI workshops). A copy of this analysis is available here.
A full meeting report is available here.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Models for reaching sustainability
- 2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training