- What we do
- Theory of Change
2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
A meeting to discuss the question of core funding and the challenges this can bring to funders. A meeting report is available now.
Learning From Funders – 20th May 2014
Is it now or never? – Thinking About Core Funding...
This Learning from Funders event considered the perennial question of core funding, and raised the question ‘Core funding is it now or never?”
Drawing on recent research by IVAR (thinking About Core Funding…) we heard from:
- Ben Cairns – IVAR, who will introduce the research and highlight some the key findings.
- John Mulligan – Esmee Fairburn, who will present an independent grant funders perspective on the issues raised.
- Kiran Patel – LB Camden, who will share some of the challenges and dilemmas involved in core funding from a local authority perspective.
The event considered:
- What are the Benefits and challenges of core funding in the current funding environment?
- Making core funding work – implications for grant making practice.
- Should core funding be used to support organisations engage in the commissioning process?
- Is core funding for now, or is it for never?
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Models for reaching sustainability
- 2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training