- What we do
- Theory of Change
2014 February - Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or should we?
A meeting to discuss the challenges facing funders of voluntary and community sector infrastructure services. A meeting report is now available.
This meeting took place on 11 February at Buzzacott LLP.
Funding Infrastructure: The good, the bad or should we?
This Learning from Funders event focused on the challenges facing funders of voluntary and community sector infrastructure services. In particular it considered:
- How to judge if your funding of infrastructure organisations and services is having an impact;
- Different models of infrastructure support funding;
- How, when front-line services are under so much pressure, can funders justify funding second tier infrastructure organisations?
The meeting was informed by contributions from a London borough, the big lottery and a borough CVS.
A full meeting report is available here.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Models for reaching sustainability
- 2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training