- What we do
- Theory of Change
2013 September - Support in a challenging climate
How to use funding plus resources and some of the questions that it poses.
Learning from Funders meeting - Support in a challenging climate (16th September 2013)
For some funders, investment of more than money is increasingly seen as important to the needs of funded organisations in the current tough operating environment. This Learning from Funders discussion invited funders to explore how they can use funding plus resources and some of the questions that it poses, such as
- with charity leaders under strain, and some organisations in crisis, what can make a difference to stressed organisations?
- What sort of relationship is needed between funder and support provider to get results?
- From the funder's perspective, how is investment in funding plus valued?
- How are recipients of funding-plus selected and how are successful interventions judged?
- What other strategies help achieve funders’ desire for impact?
- With grantmaking decisions under pressure, is it time to introduce tougher assessments and more rigorous risk assessment into the grant process whether for grant or funding plus support?
- Should grantmaking decisions be “all head, not heart” in this environment?
See the full report from this meeting here.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Models for reaching sustainability
- 2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training