- What we do
- Theory of Change
2011 October - Online applications
Who are funders helping? An exploration of what online funding applications can achieve.
This discussion heard from funders including BBC Children in Need, Comic Relief, Cripplegate Foundation, and Football Foundation on their move to online applications including aims, mechanics, successes and lessons learnt. Overall, the experience reflected was that with careful investment of time and money, the funders' efficiency can improve along with helping grant applicants through a more streamlined process
A report is available here.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Models for reaching sustainability
- 2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training