- What we do
- Theory of Change
2011 November - Impact measurement
This session addressed the big question on impact measurement: What can funders do to help VCS organisations measure impact more effectively?
This practical session, supported by Big Lottery Fund, looked at the different stages of grantmaking and considered what role funders can play in requiring, supporting, signposting or funding impact measurement – particularly for smaller organisations struggling to know what to do.
This discussion was led by
Sarah Mistry, Big Lottery Fund's Head of Research and Learning, and
Peter Bailey, BIG's Evaluation and Research Analyst.
Tris Lumley, Head of Development and Sarah Hedley, Consultant, New Philanthropy Capital, will provide an update on the recently published Universal Principles for Impact Reporting- out for consultation over the next few months.
A report is available here.
What we do
- London Funders projects
- Network groups
- Learning from Funders
- Models for reaching sustainability
- 2015 September - Cultural Commissioning
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Recent meetings
- Events & Training