- What we do
- Theory of Change
Taking the Pulse of the Children, Young Peoples and Families Voluntary and Community Sector
Event on 24th March 2014. A full meeting report is available to download.
This was a joint event developed by Engage London, London Funders and London Councils to bring together the voluntary sector, regional and local funders and the statutory sector to review what is happening across the planning and delivery of services for children, young people and their families.
The objectives of this event were:
- To bring together funders, policy makers and providers to review what the challenges and needs are for CYP and Families and the organisations who support them
- To provide an update on Engage London programme one year in
- To develop a forum for regional networking and identify regional priorities for the future
The morning session (9.30am – 1pm) featured speakers and roundtable discussions. The presentations are available here:
- Yvette Stanley Director of Children’s Services LB Merton
- Kathy Evans Chief Executive Children England
- Neeraj Sharma, London Councils
- David Warner London Funders
- Jabeer Butt, Race Equality Foundation
- Ayanna Blair Ford - A Young Person's Perspective
Lunch was followed by an afternoon session- an opportunity to try out a taster workshop based on events delivered through the Engage London programme. The presentations from these sessions can also be found below:
- Engaging with the new health structures
- Safeguarding children and young people
- Business planning for VCS organisations
- Commissioning and tendering for youth
A full report from this meeting is available here.